The challenge that "you can get what you want from life if you really go after it" is the keynote of this inspiring self-help handbook. With numerous real-life examples of individuals who made a success of their lives despite all sorts of obstacles, Mr. Lurton illustrates how the positive approach can lead you to success. Such benefits as personal freedom from indecision, fears, tensions, worry, a feeling of inferiority, and frustration can be yours if you will apply the direct-action approach to your problems. In addition, man's greatest needs can be fulfilled -- the need for social acceptance, for a satisfactory love life, and for a satisfied ego. Mr. Lurton analyzes each of these needs, and supplies appropriate tests by which the reader can determine his own portion of these ingredients of happiness.
The Power of Positive Living, with its sound, simple aids to self-analysis and its constructive advice for eliminating any deficiencies and developing latent abilities, will help everyone to achieve a dynamic, positive approach to a more rewarding life.
Douglas Lurton, the author's own career is "proof positive" of the power of positive living. He is the originator, editor, business manager, and part owner of several flourishing magazines with a national circulation. He was formerly City Editor of the Minneapolis Star and Supervising Editor of all Fawcett Publications. The positive approach works!
- Ask for It
- You Are Positive or Negative
- The Positive Way to Meet Problems
- Wake up Your Mind
- Success Adores the Positive Attitude
- Turn Handicaps into Assets
- We All Crave Social Acceptance
- Need for Satisfactory Love Life
- Your Yearning for Self-Esteem
- Banish Awe and Fear of Others
- The Gentle Art of Self-Deception
- How to Make Your Daydreams Come True
- The Positive Magic of Appreciation
- The Greatest Thing in the World
- Your Pattern for Positive Living
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)