First published in the 1940s, this classic leatherworking book contains patterns and their instructions for making leather wallets, belts, handbags, briefcases, gloves, slippers, and so on, well illustrated with numerous plates and diagrams.
- Materials: a description of tools and skins, and their uses
- Design: the influence of constructions, types of gussets, handles, pockets, etc.
- Cutting your pattern and materials: construction notes, technical hints and general notes on the assembly of an article
- Small articles: purses, wallets, tobacco pouches, cigarette cases, mending equipment, writing compendiums, belts, pajama cases; suggestions, and diagrams of patterns
- Handbags: a pattern example of each fundamental style of construction, and numerous suggestions for alteration of design to suit individual taste
- Traveling equipment: weekend bag, briefcase, satchel, knitting bag, music case, collar-box, dressing-case, cycle bag
- Gloves: pull-on type, button gloves, gauntlets, fur-backs, fur mitts
- Slippers: moccasins, Grecian style, house-slippers, sandal styles
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)