Originally published in the 1890s, this classic book describes the Old English Game Fowl for the "benefit of those fanciers and beginners who are not yet fully conversant with them."
Herbert Atkinson, author of the book, was an original founder and the life president of the Oxford Old English Game Club.
- Origin and History
- The Revival of Old English Game in the Show Pen
- The Points of Game Fowls
- The Different Breeds and Colors
- The Sport of Cocking
- The Useful Properties of Old English Game
- Management of Mating of the Breeding Stock
- Sitting, Hatching, Rearing, etc.
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)