Originally published in 1951 by the Spool Cotton Company, this vintage crochet pattern booklet gives 30 beautiful, practical edging designs for handkerchiefs.
"The edgings in this book may be used in many other ways -- the finer edgings adapt themselves to guest towels, organdie aprons and blouses; the wider edgings to linen place mats, doilies and pillow cases."
Patterns and instructions for:
- Flower Fancies S-45, S-49, S-53 and S-54
- Bird-in-the-Hand S-68, S-69, S-70 and S-71
- Pocket Pretty S-20, S-21, S-24, S-27, S-29 and S-42
- Combination of Hairpin Lace and Crochet in Edgings S-26, S-28, S-30, S-33, S-39, S-56 and S-58
- Animal Corner S-40, S-62 and S-64
- More Pocket Pretty S-22, S-46 (Sunflower), S-47 (Star Wheel), S-48 (Lucky Star), S-50 (Spinning Wheel) and S-51 (Queen Anne)
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)