"Crocheters know how charming and practical a hand crochet dress can be in the wardrobe of a young Miss. In this book we have matched up stitches and materials to assure you soft textures, and designs that require only very simple finishings... no complicated dressmaking necessary."
Originally published in 1944 by the Spool Cotton Company, this vintage pattern booklet contains 7 beautiful crocheted dress designs for little girls.
Patterns and instructions for:
- Mischievous Miss No.5264 (Sizes 2 and 3): The soft texture plus a simple stitch make this practical dress for a very young Miss. Add a contrasting velvet sash and she, too, will adore it.
- Traveling Light N.5263 (Sizes 2 and 3): Match a hat with this sturdy little dress for an ensemble that can take plenty of hard wear and come up smiling.
- Little Mother No.5261 (Sizes 2 and 4): Start at the neck to crochet this dress in a jiffy stitch... after the yoke, no increasing or decreasing necessary.
- Flower Girl No.5260 (Sizes 2 and 4): A new version of the ever favorite pineapple design in a charming party dress to make a toddler look like a rose bud.
- Precious Pet No.5265 (Sizes 2 and 4): Think of how welcome this band crocheted dress will be to the busy mother... just a tub of suds and light pressing.
- Glamour Gal No.5266 (Sizes 2 and 3): A perfect gift for that precious darling you know.
- Daddy's Pal No.5199 (Sizes 2 and 4): Illustrated on the cover page.
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)