"Friendship and the warmth of hospitality, which have become of great importance to us all, find their perfect expression in home entertaining. You'll want to open your house, dress up your table and share its loveliness with your guests. A crocheted lace cloth will add a very personal charm to your luncheon or dinner and make of it a glamorous and memorable occasion."
Originally published in 1942 by the Spool Cotton Company, this beautiful vintage crochet pattern book contains 12 practical designs of crocheted tablecloths and luncheon sets.
Patterns and instructions for:
- Monterey No.7463: With the stylized charm of old tiles
- Raleigh No.7464: All the world loves the sparkle of stars... so capture their beauty for your table with this exquisite cloth
- Eldorado No.7407: Filet roses in the modern manner
- Winthrop No.7467: For a flowery lacy look
- Hampshire No.7462: Filet with a simple wreath center and flying plume border is distinctly regal in feeling. Use it for festive occasions.
- Maywood No.7468: A charming tablecloth as shown on cover page
- Ardmore No.7466: Such a gracious note... If your dinner's keyed to a more formal note this radiant motif cloth will bring your table charm and distinction.
- Worchester No.7484: A luncheon set with a crisp air
- Fairfax No.7469: A nosegay of flowers
- Aurora No.7471: Another star from our galaxy
- Arlington No.7465: A very special beauty
- Cambridge No.7470: Yours for everyday loveliness... Nothing could be nicer for that friendly informal lunch or dinner than this motif cloth with the classic simplicity of repeating lacet squares.
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)