Originally published in 1942 by the Spool Cotton Company, this vintage crochet & knitting pattern booklet provides many great designs of clothing accessories for you on-the-job, at home or on off-duty leisure days.
Patterns and instructions for:
- Duet of Yokes: Two's company for your dark dresses! A yoke duet that strikes a young note with frills and scallops.
- Frilled Yoke No.2600
- Scalloped Yoke No.2583
- Country Casuals: Wear these fashions with slacks or crisp cotton skirts for a colorful sports life! The spongy knitted sleeveless pullover is perfect for after tennis.
- Checked Vest No.1271
- Striped Shirt and Cap No.1268
- Sleeveless Pullover No.1267
- A Trio of Wind-ups: To go everywhere! Stuff them into pockets, pack them away -- they'll still wind into stunning turbans.
- Striped Turban No.2607
- Mesh Square No.2608
- Mesh Turban No.2620
- Suit Story: A group of accessories keyed to a suit year. Bow trimmed hat and bag, charm-blouse and ribbon-edged lapels add a feminine accent to fine tailoring.
- Hat and Bag No.2594
- Lapels No.2589
- Blouse No.1266
- Crocheted Headliners: Tassel-trimmed brimmer and pique trimmed calot, point the smartness of crochet.
- Brimmed Hat No.2623
- Lingerie Calot No.2621
- Calot and Bag No.2593
- Play Shoes No.2614: At your feet, crocheted wedgies -- favorites for comfort and gay charm.
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)