The American Drawing-Book: A Manual for the Amateur, and Basis of Study for the Professional Artist, was said to have been the finest drawing book published for over a century. It was especially adapted to the use of public and private schools, as well as home instruction.
"Anyone who can learn to write, can learn to draw."
- Primary instructions in drawing
- The rudiments of drawing: The human head
- The rudiments of drawing: The human figure
- The rudiments of drawing: General instructions, etc.
- Elements of geometry
- Perspective: its principles, rules, and practical application
- Studying and sketching from nature
- Etching and engraving
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||Letter (8.5" × 11")