Originally published in 1936, this book is entirely different from any ever issued in America dealing with the secret periods in the life of each man and woman wherein the Cosmic forces affect our daily affairs.
The book reveals how we may take advantage of certain periods to bring success, happiness, health and prosperity into our lives, and it likewise points out those periods which are not favorable for many of the things we try to accomplish. It does not deal with astrology or any system of fortune telling, but presents a system long used by the Master Mystics in Oriental lands and which is strictly scientific and demonstrable. One reading of the book with its charts and tables will enable the reader to see the course of his life at a glance. It helps everyone to eliminate "chance" and "luck", to cast aside "fate" and replace these with Self Mastery.
Here is a book you will use weekly to guide your affairs throughout the years. There is no magic in its system, but it opens a vista of the cycle of the life of each being in a remarkable manner.
About the author -- Excerpt from the Wikipedia:
Harvey Spencer Lewis (1883 - 1939), Ph.D., F.R.C., a noted Rosicrucian author, occultist, and mystic, was the founder in USA and the first Imperator of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), from 1915 until 1939.
- The Problem of Mastership
- Man a Free Agent
- Cosmic Rhythm and the Cycles of Life
- The Periods of Earthly Cycles
- The Simple Periods of Human Life
- The Complex Yearly Cycle of Human Life, with Description of Cycle No. 2
- Periods of the Business Cycle, with Description of Cycle No. 3
- How to Use the Periods of the Cycles
- The Periods of the Health Cycle, with Description of Cycle No. 4
- The Cycles of Disease and Sex
- The Daily Cycle of Significant Hours
- How to Use the Daily Cycle of Seven Periods
- Description of Daily Periods
- The Soul Cycle
- How to Determine the Periods of the Soul Cycle
- Description of the Periods of the Soul Cycle
- The Cycles of Reincarnation
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)