Originally published in 1947, this volume contains the first complete, authentic history of the Rosicrucian Order from ancient times to the present day. The history is divided into two sections, dealing with the traditional facts and the established historical facts, and is replete with interesting stories of romance, mystery, and fascinating incidents.
This book is a valuable one since it is a constant reference and guide book. Questions that arise in your mind regarding many mystical and occult subjects are answered in this volume.
For many centuries the strange, mysterious records of the Rosicrucians were closed against any eyes but the high initiates. Even editors of great encyclopedias were unable to secure the weird, fascinating facts of the Rosicrucian activities in all parts of the world. Now the whole story is outlined and it reads like a story from the land of the "Arabian Nights."
The book also outlines answers to hundreds of questions dealing with the history, work, teachings, benefits, and purposes of the Rosicrucian fraternity.
About the author -- Excerpt from the Wikipedia:
Harvey Spencer Lewis (1883 - 1939), Ph.D., F.R.C., a noted Rosicrucian author, occultist, and mystic, was the founder in USA and the first Imperator of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), from 1915 until 1939.
- Part One: Complete Authentic History of the Rosicrucian Order
- The Traditional History of the Order
- The Growth of the Order in the Orient
- The Work of the Disciples
- The 108-Year Cycle and "C. R.-C."
- The Popular Revival in Germany
- The Birth of Semi-Rosicrucian Organizations
- The First Rosicrucians in America
- The Present Rosicrucian Order in America
- Index for Part One
- Part Two: Questions and Answers
- Important Instructions
- Index to Questions
- Questions and Answers
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)