"We delight in sitting, as the shades of evening fall, amid a flock of tame quail and watch their antics and listen to their merry songs. If there is anything in this world that will drive away the blues or a soggy feeling it is the don't-care-a-bit jolliness of the quail. He is a very hardy bird; only give him something to eat and he is happy."
Original published in the 1900s, this classic book reveals how to breed domesticated quails for profit.
- History of Quail Culture
- Taming the Wild Quail
- Tame Quail as Pets
- Quail Eggs and Hatching
- Quail Houses and Pens
- Quail Feeding Directions
- Feeding Young Quails
- Quail Eggs Hatched Out by a Hen
- How Quails Build Their Nests
- Information on Mating of the Quail
- The Fertility of the Quail Egg
- The Quail Has Its Enemies
- Is It Much Trouble to Raise Quail?
- Digest of All State Game Laws
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)