Originally published in 1930, this book gives a complete outline of the Doctrines of Reincarnation.
Reincarnation! The world's greatest disputed doctrine. The belief in reincarnation has had millions of intelligent, learned, and tolerant followers throughout the ages. Ringing through the minds and hearts of students, mystics, and thinkers have always been the words: "Why Are We Here?" Reincarnation has been criticized by some as conflicting with sacred literature and without verification. This book reveals, however, in an astounding manner the many facts to support reincarnation. Quotations from eminent authorities, from Biblical and Sacred works substantiate reincarnation. This volume PROVES reincarnation. It places it high above mere speculation. This book is without exaggeration the most complete, inspiring, enlightening book ever written on this subject. It is not a fiction story but a step by step revelation of profound mystical laws.
About the author -- Excerpt from the Wikipedia:
Harvey Spencer Lewis (1883 - 1939), Ph.D., F.R.C., a noted Rosicrucian author, occultist, and mystic, was the founder in USA and the first Imperator of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), from 1915 until 1939.
- "I Go to Prepare a Place for You"
- Why Are We Here?
- The Ancient Beliefs
- The Quest
- The Cosmic Conception of the Soul
- The Personality of the Soul
- Does Personality Survive Transition?
- Heredity and Inheritance
- Karma and Personal Evolution
- The Aggregation of Personalities
- The Religious and Biblical Viewpoint
- Christian References
- The Over-Soul and Cycles of Incarnations
- Between Incarnations
- Multiple and Secondary Personalities
- Souls of Animals and "The Unborn"
- Recollections of the Past
- The Fear of Death
- Questions and Answers
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)