Rich and rugged? Or filament-fine? Originally published in the 1940s by the Spool Cotton Company, this vintage pattern book contains a great number of designs for laces and edgings: crocheted and knitted.
Patterns and instructions for:
- Simple but Smart: Wonderful wide edgings to make your household linens lovelier.
- Delicate Touches: To add glamour to fine fingertip or guest towels, and hankies.
- Cobwebby Borders: Crisp finishes for your choicest hankies or dainty collars and cuffs.
- For Your Bathroom: Beautify your terry towels with these lovely lattice borders.
- Outline of Laces: Crochet or knit 'round neckwear, fine damask or sheets and cases.
- Dress up a Closet: Enchanting edges in white or two colors add charm to shower gifts.
- Beadings and Corners: Pretty beadings on lampshades, lovely lingerie, corners on linens.
- Guest Room Frills: A set of shadowy filet or quaint filmy handmade bits of crochet.
- Pineapples for You: An all time favorite design for precious trousseau gifts.
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)