The purpose of this 1920s book is "to make the art of shading lamps and candles a little less of a problem to the amateur craftsman; and it is hoped, also, that those who have already had some experience as shade-makers, will find some practical hints that will be of value to them."
With patience, careful workmanship and good taste, as fine a lampshade as money can buy, can be produced at a fraction of the cost of those offered in the stores.
- Planning the Lampshade
- Candle Shades and Frameless Lampshades
- Binding and Lining Frames
- Fabric Shades
- Decorated Shades
- Shades for Sidelights and Overhead Fixture
- Paper Shades
- Trimmings, Fringes and Accessories
- Shades for Children to Make
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||B5 (176mm × 250mm)