Originally published in 1941 by the Spool Cotton Company, this vintage pattern book contains a number of practical crochet designs for children's clothing and accessories.
Patterns and instructions for:
- Your favorite dirndl fashion that even an amateur can make;
- A grand collection of party dresses with picture book charm;
- Crisp little-girl blouses with that expensive handmade look;
- Sturdy overalls, basque shirts, bib top skirts and shorts for a tougher, rougher life;
- Colorful accessories to make life comfortable and interesting.
||PDF Digital Reprint, e-Facsimile
|No. of Pages:
||A4 (210mm × 297mm)